The Blogger Herself

The Blogger Herself

Monday, April 20, 2009

Enjoy my fun & silly family photos



Macy and me... Before bed pardon the way I look.
Guess who!  I was high on starch! lol
Brady's new John Derre Gaitor!
I got hit with the dart gun lol Jocelyn & the birthday boy!
Jocelyn riding a tricyle...
Brady with his dad-Bill.  Bill and I grew up together!
Brady's cars birthday cake!  My cousin Kim, Brady's Aunt made it!
                                                             Cousin Cole @ Brady's third birthday party
Hi Bloggers:

    Hope all is well with you today.  I'm glad you enjoyed my pics!  Here are more!

3 comments:

Beth Herring said...

Great pictures! I love the one of your dog and you getting ready for bed!

You are precious,
Beth

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I love the bed pics. Your hands are beautiful.Do you play the piano?
And those kids are so sweet looking!

Gina said...

Great pics, I enjoyed reading your posts.

gina