- I am joyful that I've not had any tummy troubles the last 2 days.
- I am joyful that I get a staycation next week, while my mom is on fall break. No volunteering next week. Don't get me wrong I love volunteering, but I feel I need a break.
- I am joyful for candy bar waiting for me.
- I am joyful that all my basic needs are met, when there are those wondering where their next meal will come from as they sell candy bars on the street to feed their family, because they lost their house and job, like the man I saw yesterday.
- I am joyful that one of my client's seemed more at ease yesterday.
- I am joyful for the warmth of Macy's head against my lap.
- I'm joyful both newsletters have been turned in!
- I'm joyful for grace from from God and others.
- I'm joyful, because of God's healing.
Oh let's see I wish I had something profound to put here, but I don't think I do today.. I'll try tomorrow!