- Were the words given with the intention of biting, or were those words just poorly delivered either by me or to me?
- If these were biting words attempt find the reason or source behind it.
- Repent when I am the biter , when I am being bitten/vent feelings and thoughts to God, and in journal. .
- Stay focused on the moment, not situations of the past.
- Don't harbor it/if the matter can't be confronted/ Pray and ask God to enable moving on.
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Eph. 4:29
"But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken." Mt. 12:36 Text taken from here