- What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- What do you want to be when you grow up? An author
- What would you do-oo-oo for a Klondike bar? for regular nothing, but Reese kind, Kiss a frog
- Superman, Batman or Iron man? Always Superman
- How many brothers and sisters do you have and where are you in the birth order? one brother I'm older
- What is your favorite season? summer
- Are you more of an early riser or a night owl?night owl
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?It's a plan on the words of Michael W. smith's song place in this world
- What's one thing you've accomplished that you want to brag about? Go ahead! Brag! I spoke at my high school gradation.
- What book are you reading right now? In the middle of a few, not attached or married to any.
- What would you consider your signature color? I love Teal, but I'm told I look good in red, but I think I stand out in red.
Wednesday, August 08, 2012
A friend of mine Molly @ A Foreign Land was so nice to nominate me for the Liebster Blog award earlier this week.'m ecstatic about it. Molly is one of the most creativity people I've ever met. Yes, we've met in real life. She is real and humorous and a much more consistent and seasoned blogger than me. There are so many fun things to read about at her blog see above. The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Since I know most my readers don't do the tag thing I'm opening this up to whoever would like to respond.
My 11 questions
If you choose to play along, and I hope you will, come back and link up in the comment section. Let's use this as an opportunity to get to know one another a little bit better!
1. What's one of your pet peeves?
2. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
3. What Movie do you like watching many times
4. Favorite Scent?
5. What do you want to know, that you don't?
6. When is your birthday?
7. What is your favorite game?
8. Who do you admire, and why?
9. What do you like to blog about most?
10. Where would you go, if money was no object.
11. What makes you laugh?