I am overflowing with thankfulness for my returned good health, and want to say thank you for your prayers. My surgery was a success the recovery was longer and rougher than predicted, but thrilled to put it behind me. I have been in awe of the outpouring of love I have received. After not being out of the house for more than a week, it has been nice to get back in the swing of things. Half Full Friday now has a new sponsor! You can find her here! Hope you will check it out and make your own list.I will hopefully be back with a part 2 on Spiritual Boredom Part II. Hopefully a more positive, but equally transparent post will follow part I.
- I am joyful to be feeling better than I've felt in literally a month and 1/2.
- I am joyful because of all my get well cards and gifts.
- I am joyful that I got the whole season 10 of BH 90210.
- I am joyful because Thanksgiving is next week!
- I am joyful for the response to my previous blog post.
- I am joyful that God is present even when I may, not sense his presence.
- I'm joyful to do no longer be in a medicine induced fog.
- I am joyful that I read a new book in three hours even though I'm a slow reader