- I am joyful for the gift of prayer. To be on the giving end
- I'm joyful for the blessing of fellowship!
- I'm joyful for little moments to reflect on God's wonderful work.
- I'm joyful because I had a great time today @ the volunteer luncheon.
- I'm joyful that I heard Elizabeth Yates speak about her 11 month mission trip this week.
- I'm Joyful to have a new controller that works for my hospital bed, so I can adjust positioning. Trust me it is a big deal!
- I'm Joyful to have a caring church!
Friday, December 02, 2011
Will you join me in choosing joy? To link up go tohttp://butterfly-wyldechylde.blogspot.com/ She is a lot of fun....