The Blogger Herself

The Blogger Herself

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Part 1!

Wow! I sure did not write much in 2007 did I? I doubt I have any readers anymore, but for awhile I was blogging way to much on my other blog so I decided to give it a rest.

Here it is almost Christmas time! I love Christmas time! I love it first and foremost because I know the Christ of Christmas! The God of the universe who made the moon and stars, and he came in fleshly skin and was pleased to have all his fullness to dwell in Christ! We are told that in Col. Chapter 1! How wonderful!

Those who do not know Christ cannot know the wonder of Christmas and the gift of its celebration. Christmas is not a state of mind or even a lifting of one's spirit. The birth of Christ, and knowing him as Savior, that is what ='s christmas! If you are reading this, I hope you know Christ personally, and will celebrate him above all else because he himself is Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN AND AMEN!