The Blogger Herself

The Blogger Herself

Friday, February 13, 2009

Celebrate True Love!

Hi Gang,



It's Friday! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I wonder if there those out there who dread Valentine's day??? I know in the past I have, but today my best friend Jenn sent me the sweetest v-day card, and it just made my day! Do you know that you have something grand to celebrate, not just on Valentine's Day, but every day? Do you know that there is someone who loves you more than life itself? If you are like me you may forget. Close your eyes, and ask God to remind you, how deeply you are loved! Do you see it? Can you feel it? I see a baby in a manger, and a blood stained cross, and I see the stone rolled away! Christ has made us objects of his love, says Angela Thomas in her Bible Study Wallflowers Dance. Romans: 5:8 is such a special verse to me as God used it to minster to me 2 years ago on Father Day. "But God Demonstrates his own loves for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Think about it, God proved his love for you and me, by offering his Beloved Son Jesus! God's love is so great and so wide that nothing and no one can take it away from those the love he has offered to those who follow him. I don't know about you but I believe that is a love worth celebrating! It's worth talking about singing about, and telling others about! He proved he loves you with his very life, and we can celebrate that daily, not just on Valentine's Day! It is a love that does die or wilt over time! Catch you all soon. Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

thank you Teej, this Valentine's Day is a little lonely for me, but I know that no matter what God loves me. I know that I am His precious creation. With God, I can be me, my crazy self :) this year I am going to be romanced by God :) I love u girl! I hope you have a wonderful valentines day! You are beautiful!

Jenn said...

Happy Happy valentines day. I feel so special that I made it in your post! I totally almost cried when I read how you wrote for us to imagine the manger.. a blood stained cross.. and the stone rolled away! glory!

Dee said...

>>>HAPPY VALENTINES DAY>>>
Till i met Jesus...i did not know what reall love was. I am so thankfull for his love. I am glad you like your award - it was given to me - my very first award. To pick it up just go to my post - right click on the award - a pop up will appear - click on copy, then go to pictures and right click - then when the pop up appears - click paste. You will now see it in your pictures.Now you can go to your blog and put it on your blog just as you would when posting a picture, You can put it on your side bar as some do but to be truthful i don't know how to do that. Now just go to someone else and tell them you have an award for them and they can pick it up from you. Or just list them on your blog. You don't have to give to eight bloggers if you don't want to. Some people collect awards but that's not my goal, i know the person who gave it to me gave from the heart. Dee