The Blogger Herself

The Blogger Herself

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Post 100!

Hi Gals:

     I am feeling better!  Thank you for the well wishes!   I am thankful you keep coming back.  I don't really have anything much to say, but I just have to say God is so good!  I think it is neat how God provides what we need.  Ps. 136:23  www.bibleresources.com 
He remembered us in our weakness.
         His faithful love endures forever.   

We were and are being pursued by God's faithful love, even our weakness.  He is All Knowing, and He does not forget He chooses us in our weakness!  That is something to be thankful for!  When everyone else forgets us, God Remembers us!  He Remembers you!  He loves us faithfully!   Thank you all for remembering my blog!
FYI: I was able to raise 550$ for AAA!  God is good!

2 comments:

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Hello ! I cant seem to find your email address...

Dee said...

God is indeed good! Dee