The Blogger Herself

The Blogger Herself

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Roll 4 Life 2010 Pics!











I was going to put my 1 one year old cousin Jack's pics on here, but mom deleted them, by mistake.... I have raised 750$ dollars so far thanks to some very generous people!




I took this pic! Can you tell? lol!





I don't like this pic, but it is the only one I had of me, by myself!






2010 Walk for Life! Go to http://www.choicesprcnow.org/ for more! Fundraiser for Choices PRC formely AAA Women Services.







2 comments:

Molly Page said...

So glad you guys got it in before the rain! Woo HOO!!

Looks like you had a great time.

Velvet Over Steel said...

I love the picture and all you do for these woman and children. I was all alone with a 3 & 5 year old when I was preg. with my youngest son. No one wanted me to have my A.S. son and the pregnacy clinic tried to talk me out of having him. I couldn't do that, but I was 27 not 17, so I was strong enough to go it alone. Thank you GOD for angels like YOU!!!! You are awesome!!!!
HUGS,
Coreen