The Blogger Herself

The Blogger Herself

Friday, September 24, 2010

I Wonder!!

JesusfreakHideout.com Listening Party!

Property OF http://www.michaelwsmith.com/ 
 Michael W Smith Album Wonder comes out Tuesday! You can listen to the whole album @ the link above. If you only listen to 1 or 2 songs, these are my top tracks. 1 Save me from myself Track 3 Run to you, Take me Over,Track 12. Track 2 Take me breath away! Wonder in stores September 28!  To those of you who are not Smitty Fan's just know this will be painful, but you will survive!

2 comments:

Dee said...

He has a nice voice T.J. Not my style of music but he has a good message. How are you doing? Our blogger friend val could use some prayer...if you pop over to her blog she explains what is going on. HUGS Dee

Molly Page said...

Sooooooooo, have you done anything but listened to this today???
I hope it's been a delight!