The Blogger Herself

The Blogger Herself

Monday, September 03, 2012

My Heart Wide Open.


           I look around for answers to questions unspoken.  
       In the silence your Voice is clear. 
     “My Child, I see you.”
“Do you know me?”
My, Child I Know You.”
“Are you too busy to notice me?” 
“Do you see the emptiness inside?”
The walls of pride start slowly fading
Yes, Child I have seen… 
I wipe my tear stained face. 
“My Child, when did you stop believing, my care for you?
When will you stop running from me? 
I see the broken dream.” 
I saw how hurt you were when you realized it wasn’t going to be.”
“You would not allow me to heal and comfort you.” 
“You refused to let me fill the hallow space.
You have tried every single mask man has ever made.”
“You went through the motions just the same,
“Like a performer in a well written play,”
“I know it is what you wished and prayed for.”
“It isn’t what is best suited for you, or the life I designed for you.. “
"It would not have fixed everything."  
It is time to let go, and trust me by faith.”   
I don’t know how to let it go, it hurts too much.”
Give it To Me Child it is mine to carry.”

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is always hard to let go and trust by faith. I pray God will help you to do this

Dee said...

Powerful prayer/poetry...so much feeling. Well done.

Just Be Real said...

Amen..... if we could just give it to Him! Blessings.