The Blogger Herself

The Blogger Herself

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas Pictures

You may have noticed I've been more silent on this blog this Christmas than in the past as I'm processing privately rather than publicly at this time.  Please know I value each of you, and look forward to reading your posts.Merry Christmas to you from me.  I'll touch base in 2014.  I'll wrap up with Christmas pictures past and present.  Blessing to you as you Celebrate the Birth of Jesus!
1988ish my brother Pawpaw and me...

2 comments:

Dee said...

I enjoyed seeing you as a little girl....I hope you had a fun Christmas....and I pray the New Year will be filled with your hearts desire. Hugs from Dee

Jennifer Dougan said...

TJ,

Fun to see photos of you and your pawpaw. You were little in 1988! You must be younger than me. :)

Jesus as our gift? Yes, his love that pursues us across the centuries, across the generations. What a God! Forgive my delay in replying to your comment at my post "Of Love Stories and a Political Coup d'Etat for Christmas."

Have a great new year.
Jennifer Dougan
www.jenniferdougan.com